Saturday, October 6, 2007

World Series, Baby!


The Diamondbacks and Rockies will play each other for the chance to go to the World Series! I'll be rooting for the AZ team, but I can't say that I'll be sad if the Rockies win. I saw my first MLB regular season game at Coors Field, and fell in love with baseball all over again (after watching the AAA Seattle Rainiers in my childhood), so I have a HUGE soft spot in my heart for the Rockies. I really feel like the Rockies and Diamondbacks have a lot of similarities right now. They have a lot of young, talented, energetic players, and also loose clubhouses and good team chemistry. Obviously spring training in Tucson brought them major good kharma. Not so for the White Sox, who have officially dissed Tucson and are moving to Glendale.

No comments: