Monday, October 15, 2007

Autumn in the desert

This is one of the times of the year when we're really glad we live in Tucson. I recently looked at the 3 day forecast, and every day was the same -- high of 85, and low of 58. Perfect, sunny days, and great sleeping weather at night.

Yesterday the Mr. and I went to the West University Neighborhood home tour. What a perfect day to be out and about! It was really interesting to see what people had done to preserve and rennovate their 100 year old houses. It made me wonder whether 80 years from now my 80s tract home will be considered a retro classic. You never know!

Unfortunately my Diamondbacks have not shown up for the National League Championship Series. Their lack of consistent hitting has really caught up with them. It's been a good ride, and even though they're not officially done, we'll be cheering hard for the Rockies in the World Series.

No comments: